Understanding the importance of keeping your website's downtime to the minimum, we have developed Integrio Uptime Scout small tray application that allows you to monitor the availability (uptime) of your website(s) and notifies you if the website (or the server) goes down. Uptime Scout supports different notification methods, such as popup messages, sound alerts and email. Alert notifications can also trigger execution of user defined commands or a third-party application.
If you are already signed up for commercial web monitoring service, Uptime Scout is still useful - in most cases it notifies you much faster because alert immediately pops up on your screen, and monitoring frequency can be set as low as 30 seconds.
» version 1.0.4 - posted on 2007-12-08
EULA - End User License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the "END USER", and Integrio Systems Ltd. ("INTEGRIO SYSTEMS"). Use of this software (the "SOFTWARE") developed by Integrio Systems indicates your acceptance of these terms.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. INTEGRIO SYSTEMS hereby grants you the right to use the SOFTWARE on a single computer. The SOFTWARE is considered in use on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory or installed into permanent memory.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE is owned exclusively by INTEGRIO SYSTEMS, and this license does not transfer any ownership of the SOFTWARE to you.
3. NON PERMITTED USES. You may not:
a. translate, reverse program, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer the SOFTWARE;
b. use or incorporate SOFTWARE or any portion thereof in any other product without the prior written permission of INTEGRIO SYSTEMS; or
c. remove, alter, or obscure the copyright, trademark, proprietary, or other notices from the SOFTWARE or any of its screen displays.
4. NO WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED TO YOU "AS IS," AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INTEGRIO SYSTEMS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SOFTWARE DOES NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. INTEGRIO SYSTEMS grants the license to the SOFTWARE hereunder and the END USER accepts the use hereof on an "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS" basis. Furthermore, the END USER understands and agrees that IN NO EVENT WILL INTEGRIO SYSTEMS OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES which might arise out of or in connection with the performance or non-performance of this Agreement or of the SOFTWARE hereunder, even if INTEGRIO SYSTEMS has been advised of the possibility of such damages, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS due to errors, inaccuracies, omissions, incompleteness or insufficiency of the SOFTWARE, materials or related services, nor for the usefulness of the SOFTWARE to the END USER. In no event shall INTEGRIO SYSTEMS's liability related to any of the SOFTWARE exceed the license fees, if any, actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE. INTEGRIO SYSTEMS shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
6. TERMINATION FOR BREACH. INTEGRIO SYSTEMS may terminate the License with or without cause at any time immediately and without notice if you materially breach any term of this Agreement or infringe any of INTEGRIO SYSTEMSs rights in the SOFTWARE.
7. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada.
8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. If you have questions or desire additional information about the SOFTWARE, INTEGRIO SYSTEMS, or INTEGRIO SYSTEMSs software use or privacy policies, please contact email@example.com.